Vintage Finance offers personal loans for travel, wedding, and higher education of your child, any big-ticket purchases, home renovation, medical emergency, debt consolidation, or any other need. There is no restriction on the end-users of these funds. If you are a salaried person living in Delhi, then you can definitely get a personal loan.
How to apply for Personal Loan
The following are the process of applying for a Personal Loan at vintage finance
Step 1: Apply through our website.
Step2: Fill out the personal details that are asked for.
Step 3: Our credit team to contact you within 4 working hours.
Step 4: Our credit team will analyze your eligibility to process your loan.
Step 6: Once all the verifications are done loan amount will be disbursed into your account in 5 working days.
Documents Required and Eligibility Criteria
We at Vintage Finance cater to the innumerable monetary needs of our customers. It is our vision to become one of the most reliable personal loan providers in delhi that you can approach without a doubt. We do not have any hidden charges. We also have a minimal documentation process and simple eligibility criteria.
- You need to submit your KYC documents, income proof (if a salaried individual), bank statements, and photographs. Other documents may also be requested depending on your individual profile.
- To apply for a personal loan in delhi, you must be a resident of India of at least 21 years of age and not exceeding 60 years of age at the time of the loan’s maturity
- The minimum work experience required is 1 year if employed with the current employer for at least 6 months
- You should be a residing citizen of India.
- You should be between 21 – 60 years of age
- You should have valid documentation as per the stated requirements
When can you take a Personal Loan?
You can take a personal loan for almost any purpose. Here are some of the reasons for taking a personal loan:
Medical Emergencies – Lack of financial assistance can limit your ability to access quality healthcare. Avail a personal loan at the earliest by furnishing the required documents.
Used Cars – Realize your dream of owning a used car by opting for a personal loan at flexible rates of interest.
Debt Consolidation – Get rid of the circle of debt by consolidating different debts into a single personal loan. The incurred on repaying the loan will be considerably lower than repaying multiple loans.
Higher Education – Give wings to your dreams of higher education by availing of a personal loan to meet all your educational requirements right from course fees, travelling expenses, hostel fees, etc.
Wedding Expenses – You can take a personal loan to cover the expenses for your dream wedding
Home Renovation – Avail a personal loan and undertake renovations/repairs to enhance the value of your home. Opt for a loan at competitive rates of interest and flexible repayment tenor.